Press X to Not Die
A downloadable game for Windows
A Live Action Interactive Movie!
You wake up to find your town in chaos. Everyone has gone crazy and is just attacking each other! A cryptic message is the secret to survival-- Press X to not die!
Survive the streets, find your girlfriend, find out what happened, and get the hell out of town in this thrilling live-action interactive movie adventure!
- Press buttons like your life depends on it! Because it does!
- Over 30 minutes of HD footage!
- Graphics so amazing, they look like real life!
- Uncover the secrets behind the madness in a branching storyline that reflects your choices!
- A Dynamic Dialogue system that constructs key spoken sentences on the fly to reflect your actions and performance, providing for an unprecedentedly dynamic experience in an interactive movie.
- "1994 Mode" re-renders the game as it would have looked during the golden age of interactive movies!
- Steam Leaderboards to share your high score and the choices you made, with the world!
- Fight a clown!
"5 / 5 stars" -- Indigo Reviews
"Oh my god, this game is awesome." -- ActiveSin Gaming
"way more fun than it has any right to be." -- gameramble.com
"Really really really really fun" -- Sizzle Games
"I will forever remember this experience" -- Rage Gaming Videos
Download the FREE DEMO on our
Steam store page.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Any plans to bring the Linux version to itch.io ? I see Steam got it but not here.
This game is great! I had a good LOL! I have the full game now and I cant wait to continue the story :)
I dropped some Bradberry's HAHA.
Hey, I just bought this game but didn't get a steam key.
I would buy this game, but I don´t understand English too much, sorry :(
Press X to Not Die includes translations in Spanish, Italian, Russian, and Simplified Chinese!
Nice game! Wow